Entries to Win Afghan

▼

Friday, July 12, 2013

Calico Robin

 
What do you think of this mottled robin? Even my bird guru said, "Interesting!"

mottled robin

mottled robin

It came through my yard yesterday. I didn't see it today. Maybe it will start a new genetic trend.

See Birds, Birds, Birds for a normal robin
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

  1. Interesting, indeed. Four years ago we had a partial albino robin in our yard. Mostly white. Never saw it again after that season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Vanilla, I've seen an albino robin on our lawn. Never saw a robin like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting.

    Because I would like to be a bird guru too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay dada sez he kant deeside if the robin is going for a gingham luk or a plad luk i hav no ideea wot he is tawking abowt eksept i dont think it is gingham style after all their is no lowd myoozik and no dansing!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is interesting and a pretty little thing

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! You inspire me, and I get to know you better.