Entries to Win Afghan

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Arcadia Daze


Today was 100% Arcadia Daze. It's a huge 3-day festival in Arcadia. The vendor row was open for 7 hours plus set-up and travel and all that.
vendor event


I have a schedule of events, but I didn't get to see anything else for real because I was tending my booth. I mean, that's fine, that's why I was there, but I don't have any other interesting pictures to share.
vendor event


A trail acquaintance was going to let me sleep at her place, but I decided I had to come home anyway. I did well- sold out of the copies of North Country Cache that I had with me. But I have cases more at home, so I came home to get another stack for tomorrow. There is no rhyme or reason to what particular title seems to sell at any given event.

Anyway, I did quite well, and tomorrow will be all profit except for the extra gas.

I thought there might be a new flower open here to show you, but nope, so you just get boring pictures of vendor tents.

I had to get up at 5:45 this morning. Thankfully, tomorrow won't be as early. But I need to go lie down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You inspire me, and I get to know you better.