Entries to Win Afghan

▼

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Silvery

 
Worked most of the day. Tired. We are supposed to get freezing rain, sleet, other nasties tomorrow. Meanwhile, it's too icy to have much fun outside. I don't even have any pictures from today. Tried to find the energy to do something artsy. Rose almost inspired me. Well, she did inspire me, but I ran out of energy.

So I bring you some silvery icy pictures from other days in the past month or so that never made it on the blog.

Leaves frozen under a skim of ice on the cemetery creek.

ice

Just two different areas of a frozen puddle on the shoulder of the road. Always something beautiful to be found!

ice

ice

Finally, a picture I took while hiking at Pine Valley, but there were so many beautiful shots that day, I never showed you this one.

cattails

I think an early bedtime is going to work for me!

See Fire and Ice
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, even if they aren't from today. I hope you're able to get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is why Sharkbytes has such quality days: she sees the beauty in whatsoever she beholds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I particularly like that second shot. I remember seeing those "contour" lines in ice from my early youth and was always fascinated by the image. Thanks I feel 65 years younger now.

    Our driveway has turned into a skating rink. Okay, the ice isn't all that thick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. natural art, free for the taking. All you have to do is keep your eyes open :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! You inspire me, and I get to know you better.