Entries to Win Afghan

▼

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Dinosaurs Didn't Read

  Dinosaurs didn't read and look what happened to them.
dinosaur costume


In fact, the dinosaur was so uneducated, it threatened several authors. I think it chose our tallest author because it couldn't even see us small people.
dinosaur costume


But then it came and got my books. I don't know if it wanted to eat them or try to read them.
dinosaur costume


And that's the end of the tale.
dinosaur costume


Selling books for 8 hours is a long day. Two in a row. Only 6 hours tomorrow. Several of us went out to dinner afterwards and that was a good time. I'm in the black on the event. Tomorrow is all profit. Yippie!

See PFS- Spiral Cactus

3 comments:

  1. LOL, cute display with the dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann- it really cracked me up! I didn't know the costume had come to this event, and it just suddenly appeared which struck me as hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lulu: "I guess when you're brain is the size of a walnut, you're not going to get very far in most books!"

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! You inspire me, and I get to know you better.