Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Jackson Pond Campsite


Jackson Lake campsite

In theory, I'll be home before this posts, but I may be too tired to care. This is where I camped for my 3-day hike. Marie and her brother Larry joined me for two of the days. Lovely spot. Will show more of the hike in the next few days.



9 comments:

rainfield61 said...

Camping? Wow!!!

Secondary Roads said...

Looking forward to more on your hike.

Don't unplug your hub said...

I would love to be there.

sir rob said...

Yaiks... Miss camping days..!! I'm not sure when can I do this again.

Duxbury Ramblers said...

This brings back happy days and memories for me, sold the tent long ago.

betchai said...

looks a very lovely hike, wish i can go camping too

Ferd said...

Fantastic!!!
:D

Sharkbytes said...

rainfield- why is camping so WOW? I do it as often as possible!

Chuck- you know I'll have plenty to tell.

John- just hop in the car and head for Madison County NY!

borris- Just take that little one and start early!

Carol- sleeping outside is one of the joys of life.

betchai- come ahead... we'll go together

Ferd- it was an exceptionally pretty spot.

Ann said...

looks like a great spot to set up camp.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin