Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, October 1, 2021

A Little Help and a Puppy Fix

  I needed a groove cut in two boards for the trailer project, and I just don't have the tools to do it. A friend with a table saw to the rescue. Thank you, Jesse! man in front of a wood shop

I really appreciate this because there is no way I could have gotten these done so nicely on my own. You'll see where these go in a couple of days- or maybe more. It's supposed to rain now for two days, so that will put the trailer work on hold. Don't worry, I have plenty of things I can work on in the house. grooves in boards

While I was there, I got an excellent puppy fix. They have a King Charles Spaniel. I know they are small dogs, but the puppy is amazingly small. Just one handful. I got lots of kisses and snuggles. Her name is Sally, and here she's being held by Jesse's daughter, Josi. puppy

In other news: I edited, I got some groceries, I worked on the trailer. Progress was made, but it just goes so slowly.

See A Tiny Puppy Fix

4 comments:

vanilla said...

"Groovy!" may I say? Good friend, good tools, and a puppy as a bonus! What's not to like?

Ann said...

Always good to have a friend with tools whos willing to lend a hand. The puppy fix was a great bonus. Gibbs is part King Charles but he looks more Yorkie I think.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Awww! Hello puppy!!!"

Sharkbytes said...

Vanilla- Very certainly Groovy!

Ann- Well that's interesting. I never would have guessed that about Gibbs

Lulu- Yes, a very calm puppy!