Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Trains, Trailer, Feet - Day 254

  I moved the trailer this morning, so I'm now firmly anchored in Minnesota. Tomorrow I put my feet back on the trail. They are no longer sore, and I think I'm ready.

The "news" of the day is that I'm just across a busy road from a very active freight line. You know I love trains, but I hope I can sleep through them blowing the whistle right beside me as they approach a crossing gate about every hour! train

There isn't much else to say about today. I cleaned up the trailer a little more and got stuff ready for tomorrow.

See 2007 Ham Lake Fire

2 comments:

Ann said...

A train blowing it's whistle would mean no sleep for me

Sharkbytes said...

Amazingly, I am getting used to it already.