Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Letchworth Again, But You'll Have to Wait


I am at Irene's and we took another walk along the Letchworth gorge, but I can't get photos uploaded while I'm at her place. You can review my last visit if you want, because it has something to do with this one. Hopefully I can show you tommorrow.




See Letchworth and Gibsonville


3 comments:

John | Make Nothing Online said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the photos. I wonder how different it looks at this time of year. By the way I've just posted an award for you.

Dennis the Vizsla said...

You're trying to make me miss New York again, aren't you?

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Thanks, John- I probably can't deal with it till I get home!

Dennis- well the geography is what still calls to me. Not many emotional ties yet.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin