Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. The most recent issue contained Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Writing Feb 7-9


I wrote 3 articles for Textbroker, and 3 for Shared Reviews to save for next month. And.. ta-da! I worked on Moose in Boots for two hours. It took me a while to get back up to speed on what I was doing... working on spacing and size of the font with the sketches. I need to be sure that everything fits well before I put in a lot of time on the illustrations.



0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin