Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wet and Miscellaneous

 
It rained all day. Things will start to green up now!

rain on a window

The Crabapple tree is starting to get leaves.

tiny apple leaves

I finished the first of the puzzles Sue brought me. This one is called "Bless This Mess." It was fairly hard.

jigsaw puzzle

In other news: It would be great if I would use my time to better advantage, but I didn't. I did some stuff, but I certainly could have done more. I did some planning for my big hike. I mailed some books. I did some other promotional stuff. But I goofed off a lot too. It's just so tempting to think that I should be taking it easy because the rest of the world is in slow motion.

See Monsoon Day

1 comment:

Ann said...

It rained a little here yesterday and it's coming down pretty good this morning.