Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, January 17, 2021

We Three Kings

  We know the wise men didn't arrive until later anyway, so why not do We Three Kings in January? The services are still virtual, but we showed up and we played. This is a fun piece to play, and pretty easy. You can actually see me in this video (I'm usually mostly hidden behind something).



In other news: I took a hike in the afternoon (will show you tomorrow), and had a Zoom meeting in the evening.

See Children of the Heavenly Father

2 comments:

Ann said...

Very nice

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "That was very pretty music! But our Dada is over here singing something about 'chewing on a rubber cigar' ... I have no idea what that has to do with anything."