Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Deep Dark Sunset

  Today was one of those days that just sort of floats by. I did some work. I did some goofing off. But it all ended with a deep dark sunset at... 6:30. That is sure better than 4:30. So that's my quality item for today. sunset

Hopefully, my motivation will return tomorrow. Today, it was in hiding.

See Sunset January 20

3 comments:

Ann said...

I think all my days just float by any more. I rarely even see the sunset

The Furry Gnome said...

We had a nice sunset too, about 6pm. That's good!

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- Aw... you need some excitement!

Stew- I am loving more light.