Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, May 20, 2022

Packing and Planning - Day 171

  Today was nuts. I'm trying to repack my gear, make arrangements for rides, and get the maps in order. There seems to be a glitch in everything I try. I'm sure it will be better tomorrow.

Meanwhile, enjoy some white flowers

Allegheny Foamflower Allegheny Foamflower

Dwarf Ginseng Dwarf Ginseng

Hawthorne tree hawthorne flowers

Little White Violet little white violet

and Hobble Bush, a viburnum hobble bush blooming

I'm hopeful I can start hiking again on Monday. Things need to start falling in place soon. Tomorrow I need to drive a big loop dropping supply packages at a couple of places.

See Famous Forestport

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hope you get everything figured out soon.

Sharkbytes said...

HI Ann- getting close!