Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles

  Not so much sorting happened today, but I managed to get to the store, and I baked cookies again. This time they are peanut butter snickerdoodles.
cookies


And, I was able to wash the dishes without having to heat the water on the stove! Nice amenity.

I must be getting rested up. I woke up in the night and was awake several hours. That meant I could hardly stay awake in the middle of the day. Annoying. I guess I need to increase my daily energy output so that I'm tired enough at night.

I also finished reading a volume of 5 Mike Hammer mysteries by Mickey Spillane. Hard boiled- written from the 1940s to 1970. I read these more in the line of research than because they are my favorite style.

See Energy and Economy

2 comments:

Ann said...

The cookies sound good. I like snickerdoodles and I love peanut butter.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I think they could use more peanut butter. Maybe next time.