Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

On the Way to the Celebration


We spent last night and this morning with long time friends Paul and Shirley.
friends


This is a scenic lookout not far from where Paul lives. You know I love to place things in the landscape. I've marked Kenjamuk mountain in this range. The NCT follows the Kenjamuk trail on the far side of that peak, down in the valley where I've tried to tuck an arrow.
Kenjamuk Mt


We have arrived and I'm blogging early because I have power in the dining hall and Wi-Fi. I'll try to keep it up while here, but we are at a camp and things are more primitive than some conferences. It's all good, but will make blogging a challenge.

See The Mystery of the Blue Dot Solved

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Looks like a great place for a walk and a sniff!"