Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Learning To Use Windows Movie Maker

Well, I can't prove it to you yet, but I learned how to use the web cam on my computer, edit a video and save it. For now my goals are humble; I just want to make videos for some of my product reviews at Shared Reviews. But they have issues with uploading sometimes, and I can't get it to upload, so you can't see it. Don't worry, this one's not up for an Oscar. But it's a modest beginning. And by the way, my mom would have been 99 today if she were alive!

No comments: