Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Uninspired and Dead


dead Christmas tree

Fortunately only one of those words applies to me. If you can't tell which one, I can't help you.

However, I have a newspaper column due by noon tomorrow, and I'm having serious word-crafting problems. Sorry... have to go work on that.

The dead thing is waiting for someone else to work on it.

P.S. We are having a regular heat wave. They just announced on the weather that we are at 30 degrees... the first time anywhere in Michigan has been that warm since Jan 1.


See Christmas 2008- The Final Shmoof


7 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Our little heat wave helped me immensely. I was able to finally go back out and visit a small nature park. Trying to remember little things like the settings on my camera weren't cooperating very much though.

Secondary Roads said...

I'm enjoying the slightly warmer weather too. That tree is dead.

Ann said...

good luck with the word crafting.
We hit 32 yesterday, seems strange getting excited over that...lol

safety advocate said...

It's kinda cold down here but still I feel warm with the up coming puzzle.

tmarsik said...

Whew! Glad to know I'm not the only one who hasn't taken the tree down yet! :)

Auntie E said...

Well hope you got your article written. It is Wednesday here 8:38pm, 30 degrees and snowing heavy, with Snow thunder. earlier it was in the 40's and raining. this is winter.

Sharkbytes said...

Ratty! I'm so happy to hear that you could get out.

Chuck- ya think! Om called me vicious for posting ;-)

Ann- I got it done, and on time. It ended up somewhere completely different from where I thought it was going, but I think it's pretty funny.

Hi Sir Rob- I sure hope you will enter!

TM- This is EARLY for ours to come down, but this species didn't last well at all.

Auntie E- Wow... you are having plenty of variety, at least! I did get the article done!