Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. The most recent issue contained Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sea World in the Jack Pine?

 
"What can I show you today?" I wondered. I tried for snow textures, but the light was too flat. I saw a few mouse tracks, but they could be more clear. And then... I saw...

snow looks like a seal

... an amazing wildlife find for the Great Lakes Region. This visitor can only be explained as the first resident of a new water park. What? You can't find the playful seal? Let me help.

snow looks like a seal


See Snow Worms
See A Visit to Italy

8 comments:

RNSANE said...

Rats, I didnt win te give away. And I think you're working too hard. With your outline, I did vaguely see the seal but, without your help, I would not. I guess, in my antiquity, I am losing my imagination!

Sisko said...

Don't know why but I saw a dog :)

Secondary Roads said...

I saw a spaniel.

Ann said...

my imagination is on vacation, I wouldn't have seen the seal unless you had pointed it out. Very cool discovery

rainfield61 said...

Smile..

Jean said...

LOL! I didn't "see" until I clicked to post a comment.HA!

betchai said...

awesome discovery Sharkbytes, thanks for helping us find it.

Sharkbytes said...

Carmen- your imagination is fine... you just need to be colder to develop snow animal images.

Sisko- I'm not surprised. Was it a boxer?

Chuck- You and Sisko are friends.

Ann- it was "cool" even cold!

rainfield- your smiles mean a lot to me

Jean- it was hiding just to tease you

betchai- I think your aquatic mammal tour helped me find it.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin