If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Saturday, December 29, 2012

If It's Snow, It Must Be...

 
... snowshoeing.

Nothing very profound. I'm a little stiff from yesterday. But we got a little bit of fluffy snow on top of that crusty, icy base. So I had to go snowshoeing!

snowshoe tracks

See Snow- Yesterday and Today
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

RNSANE said...

Brrrrr, it looks too cold for me. Glad you are able to enjoy it, though.

Ann said...

and I bet you enjoyed every single second of it.

Sharkbytes said...

Carmen- not all that cold- high 20s

Ann- I did! It feels so good to be moving.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin