Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Industrial or Natural?

 
Industrial images or natural- Which do you like? In this shot. I like them both! I'm headed for bed.

gear in pine needles

If you enjoyed my occasional word puzzles, there is a new Ladder Puzzle at Building a Springtime Home.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

3 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I like the picture, and I like the combination. I've worked in places with big gears like that on the machines.

Secondary Roads said...

Love the composition. It's an interesting metaphor for our lives. And the trees, in the end, will win.

Ann said...

The two blend together very well in this image.