Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Monday, August 4, 2014

August HeART in Yellow and Blue

 
This comes under the heading of fooling around. Maybe with a purpose, maybe not. Just experimenting. But it's sort of artsy, so I'm playing along with Rose, of What I Made Today and adding it to August HeART.

I did it on faded, old construction paper, and used acrylic paint. Just wanted to see if it would look pretty much like what I was seeing in my head.

photo label
The answer- yes, I like it. This might lead to something else... (Then again, this is me who's talking. It might not...)

Thanks, Ann, for the starbursts. I don't have those quite right yet, but they are the right idea.

See Blame it On Rose
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

6 comments:

Ann said...

I like it and I recognized the starbursts right away

rose of Walk in the Woods, LLC said...

Oh, Joan ~ I LoVe it and I'm so glad you played along and joined the August heART party! I hope, too, that it leads to something else ~ play is such Good Medicine for the soul. :)

Secondary Roads said...

Neat. Really neat! Looks like fun. You're off to a great start.

froebelsternchen Susi said...

looks great !

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I folded the net bag to make it the right size, and it made the burst lopsided. Need to correct that

Rose- I have plans... but then, that's mostly what I do. Only some fulfillment of them

Chuck- but the start of what?

Susi- thanks for stopping by, and the encouragement

Tammie Lee said...

wonderful design
i like the simplicity of two colors

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin