Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Black

 
Black is not my favorite color. However, I love the patterns in this black substance. Can you guess what it is?

black swirls

black swirls

black swirls

I don't want you to see the answer too easily...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

black swirls

There is a leak in the pipes that carry ink from the tank to the presses at the paper!


See My Low-Budget Black Taco Ad
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


7 comments:

rainfield61 said...

Oh.....

Secondary Roads said...

With you, it had to be ink. Although I'll not say you have ink in your veins, 'cause I don't believe that.

vanilla said...

I would have never guessed.

Ann said...

I was guessing oil.

bessye said...

I thought it was tar by the third shot. Coffee by the first and was still wrong. You have a wonderful blog, I love how you put it together and the "trail to" background is awesome. I'll be back!

bessye

Lin said...

I had no idea. I'm sure this was a mess.

RNSANE said...

I didn't have a clue...just that I would hate to have it on me.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin