Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Teasers

 

I'm really enjoying the clear, cool weather. It's not really seriously fall-like yet, and the trees are not turning colors en masse. Yet, there are teases and promises.

fall colors

Today I worked my way home from visiting Ester. It wasn't where I had planned to go for the weekend, but after a phone call, it was the important thing to do. We did see some fun places as well as accomplish some of her goals, and I will write about those places for my newspaper column. Then I was able to do some of my work cases on the trip back.

fall colors

Some of the time, I think I like the pure and bright solid colors of leaves best.

fall colors

Then, I see variegated ones, and I'm sure those must be my favorites.

fall colors

I hope to be seeing quite a bit more of Ester this fall. We have plans!



See Ester- on the Way
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

We are starting to see just a bit of fall color showing. I like all the colors.

Lin said...

I see a tree here or there, just starting to turn. I hope we have good colors this year.

Secondary Roads said...

Fall already? Did I sleep through summer? I'm enjoying the warm sunny days we're experiencing this week.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin