Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Pink-ish Morning

I'm not sure anything will ever match the morning of the pink trees, but this was close.

Taken from my deck. How easy is that? (I did go out in bare feet, so I suffered for you. haha) There was a light frost on everything, and the sunrise light spilled over it all.

sunrise on frosty trees

Here's the best one, framed by the deck posts.

sunrise on frosty trees

It snowed on my TrainStation game world. Stay tuned.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Well thanks for suffering for all of us!

happyone said...

That IS pretty.
I took a picture of the trees covered in frozen fog this morning.

John Sealander said...

Great pictures! Almost makes Winter seem nice...

Secondary Roads said...

Morning has broken, and all the pink stuff came out.

Ann Thompson said...

very pretty. what a nice way to start the day

Tony Payne said...

I am pleased it's not as cold here in the UK, it's grey and damp instead, but I do miss the crisp bright sun rises I used to see when I lived in Indiana.

Today I got to work at 8am and it was still dark, so I missed the sunrise. It will also be dark when I leave work at 5pm, but at least from now on the days will be getting longer, and soon I will be able to see them again.