Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Whoooo are Yooooo?

 
Is there anything quite so curious as cows who are used to people? This small group was very interested in what I was doing. Yes, there is a fence between us. They do have big feet and I had on sandals.

cows

See Farm Fun
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ratty said...

This makes me think that I need to find some curious cows when I'm taking pictures. They always run from me.

Ann said...

I've stopped at different places in the past to take pictures of cows. One place they all came over to the fence to greet me and another they all took off running. I wonder what makes some cows more sociable than others

Secondary Roads said...

Must be looking for a handout.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin