Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. The most recent issue contained Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Early Teenagers

 
I think the first litters of rabbits from the year are hitting puberty. This morning there were three teenagers chasing each other around my lawn

rabbits

The ran around so fast I mostly got a lot of blurry pictures.

Last night there was no window between me and these siblings. They did a few circles.

rabbits

But then one of them posed! Doesn't he look like the quintessential teenager? What an attitude.

rabbits

In other neighborhood news, the old school building about a mile away that partially collapsed in November was removed today.
I know the local historical society documented all the county schools and has good pictures. But I still find passings like this sad.

demolished school


See Warm Weather and Wildlife
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

I wonder if it was some of those teenagers that ate my tomato plants :)

That is sad about the school.

Secondary Roads said...

I upgraded the garden fence to keep those long-eared teenagers out.

It is sad to see the old school house come down. In this neighborhood, there were enough one-room school houses spaced so that the longest walk to get to one was two-miles (one-way).

Dennis the Vizsla said...

thumper!!! or posibly watership down!!! ok bye

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin