Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Primary Luck

 
I've been meaning to show you this picture for a while, and since nothing exciting happened today, this is a good time.

One day in December, for some reason, I wanted to make sure my SD card was inserted in the camera properly, so I just aimed at the kitchen counter and pressed the shutter to make sure a picture recorded. Here it is.

This won't win any still life awards, but given that it was taken with absolutely NO attention to anything, I like it.

I like that I've apparently succeeded in creating the primary color effect in my kitchen.

kitchen counter

See Primary Colors
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

For me, Nothing Exciting Happened = A Good Day.

Ann Thompson said...

Nothing exciting happened here so maybe i should take a picture of my kitchen. This one could be a study in shapes and colors

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin