Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Windowpane Promotional Afghan Done!

 
I'm afraid I imposed on the winner of this afghan because she is a friend. I didn't get it done as quickly as I might have. On the other hand, It's either the first or second fastest I've ever finished a project of this size, so I get maybe half a brownie point.

I REALLY like it, but am not at all sorry to give it away. I just like making stuff.

windowpane afghan

Here is is in progress, nine months ago.

windowpane afghan

Want to see a closer view of the finished edge?

windowpane afghan

And for those who like to see the back of handmade things, here you go.

windowpane afghan

OK. I crocheted for five straight hours to get this done. It took an hour each time I went around the outside edge. Now I'm going to bed.


See Author Promotion
See Afghans
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

I really lik this. Amazing ow different the back side looks.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin