Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, December 14, 2017

This and That

 
No formatting was accomplished at all today. I was out clearing the driveway before the sun was up.

sunrise through snowy branches

sunrise

Work was challenging. There are now two of us wearing wrist braces. This job is hard on the body.

wrist braces

But, after work and a few errands, Om and I went to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi. An excellent addition to the series. This is saying something after sitting through about 10 previews and there wasn't a single one of them that made me the least bit interested in seeing the whole movie.

movie theater

Locations for filming include Ireland, Iceland, Croatia and Bolivia. Very cool places and magical enough for even Star Wars.

Bed now... Tomorrow is Friday the work, work and work day.

See Star Wars: The Force Awakens
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

I have two of those wrist braces, one like each in the picture. I've never had the slightest interest in seeing any of the Star Wars movies

vanilla said...

Someday perhaps I should watch one of these "Star Wars" movie things. I just feel so out of the loop.