Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Fugue for Chimes and Cymbal

 
I told you I was going to do music this season. And the walk on Sunday provided a different kind of concert. I've showed you the chimes (see link below). Here are the cymbals.

This hi-hat was bouncing up and down to the rhythm of the river. The up...

disc of ice on a stick in the river

...and the down. A movie would have been great, but since my computer crash this summer I haven't gotten all the software re-deployed to process them. Sigh.

disc of ice on a stick in the river

Can you hear the tinkling icy music of the river?

I'm blogging early because tonight is writers' group, and since I didn't sleep well again last night, I may want to crash as soon as I get home.

In other news: I wrote 1 1/2 chapters, mailed some books, got an estimate for repairing the next car problem, and I have writers' group coming right up.

See Riverside Ice
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

Yes, I can hear the music of the river. Nice of it to do a concert for one.

Secondary Roads said...

Very nice hi-hat. Nothing compares to a drummer with humility.