Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Keepin' an Eye on Me

 
Early and fast blog post. I'm leaving right after bell choir to go to Ester's!

As I was reading today, I discovered there was a bandana shark watching me.

shark face

In other news: I've redone the cover file twice today, trying to get it exactly right for the printer. But I'll get there.

See Squirrel, Shark, Sun
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

LOL, well I hope that shark didn't bite :)

Secondary Roads said...

Oh no! The dreaded bandana shark. BOLO