Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Squirrel, Sharks, Sun

 
The current squirrel spends a lot of time running across the roof. S/he spends a small amount of time checking to see if I've changed my mind about feeding him or her (no). The deck is also a great place from which to survey the kingdom.

red squirrel

Omer brought me a little gift. These gummy sharks taste horrid, but hey, I love 'em because they are sharks. And blue.

gummy sharks

And just because it's always a novelty here to see the sun in winter (and this year even more so than usual), I bring you Monday's sunset, followed by this morning's sunrise. They look like the exact same sky! Weird.

pink sunset behind branches

pink sunrise behind branches

In other news: It's pretty much all other news. I took a walk out back, but most of the day was spent writing. I finished Dead Mule Swamp Mistletoe and started editing it! And I had a meeting this evening. Now I'm going to get back at that.

See One Unique Shark
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

That squirrel looks like it's got it's winter weight on :) I shouldn't talk, I do too...lol
Congratulations on finishing Dead Mule Swamp Mistletoe

Mike said...

Simple fun things!