Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, June 19, 2022

The Big Sort & Clean - Day 201

  My energy level is not great, but I eventually got moving today. Almost everything came out of the trailer and car. Things were a real mess after shifting things around for backpacking, then going to Vermont without the trailer. stuff on a tarp

Cathy came over, and she had enough energy to share with me. She cleaned and I sorted. Sunny looks and smells much better. Ready for the second half. I managed to dump some stuff, so I have two fewer boxes in the car. That made a big difference. trailer interior

Then we put everything back! Trailer and car are loaded. friends

I have a fairly long list of odd jobs to do tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get in gear earlier than I did today.I'd like to have time to wash the exterior of the trailer too.

See Home Is?

3 comments:

Ann said...

It's amazing how a well organized space can so easily get messed up. Glad you're all put back together now.

Lin said...

While it's not a fun job, it certainly is rewarding to refresh everything and start clean again. Glad you had a good helper!

Sharkbytes said...

Ann and Lin- Cathy is really good at doing this with me!