Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, June 28, 2024

Tiny Tears Says 'Too Many Sky Tears'

 I'm just about ready for the Lakeshore Art Festival in Muskegon. I have to leave at 6:30 in the morning. Not my best time of day, but...

Meanwhile, more rain. It's hard to believe. My 'Tiny Tears' hosta border decided to bloom like crazy this year, but it's gotten so wetted by the continual rain that it doesn't look as nice as it might. Still, not bad. Remember, these are only about 6" tall.
tiny tears hosta


I have to show you the white globe bellflower one more time. I'ts pretty much in full bloom right now, and it's never been so happy. In fact, the white ones haven't bloomed at all for several years.
white globe bellflower


I didn't show you this picture. This is the purple globe bellflower in full bloom two weeks ago. It's pretty much done now. It seemed to absolutely glow every afternoon.
purple globe bellflower


I managed to get ready for the weekend AND reach my formatting goal on the book. I want to print a paper copy for the final edit. I still have to do the printing this evening, but the files are ready. For a while there, I thought I'd never get to this point!

See Tiny Tears

3 comments:

Ann said...

Everything looks great. I really like the purple bellflowers.
Best of luck at the Art Festival

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- The bellflowers were stunning this year

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, anything can look tall if you shoot it from the right angle, sí?"