Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, March 20, 2009

A Visit to Italy


There I was, standing in the Mediterranean Sea, gazing at the coastline of Italy! I've always wanted to travel. Perhaps the magic of the Bella Italia flower show transported me across the waves to within sight of that famous boot. I have to admit that Italy wouldn't be my first choice of destinations, but that's where I seem to have found myself!



See Philadelphia Flower Show - I for the formal Italian entrance to the displays
See Philadelphia Flower Show - IV for the Italian opera singer

2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Just keep flapping your arms. That looks like a long drop from the view in the picture. :)

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Yes, I think I should have said "hovering above the Mediterranean." And I could have had my shadow falling across the country... that would have been an ominous picture.