Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Fish from Rose

 
I entered Rose's little contest to win a "whimsey" over at What I Made Today, and I won!

The gift I selected was a painted wooden fish on a hand twisted cord. I wove the cord into my braid, and the little fish dangles at the end. It's hard to see the light green cord in the gray hair, but it's there.

Thanks, Rose! I love my little fish.

wooden fish on a braid


if you like this blog, click the +1  

4 comments:

Ann said...

congratulations on the win and such a cute prize

jakill said...

Congrats from me too. That is a sweet little fish.

Dennis the Vizsla said...

Hmm, looks like a Babel Fish. Have you tried holding it up to your ear to see if it translates languages?

Lin said...

Oh, that is a cute fish!! Congrats on the win!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin