Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Fish from Rose

 
I entered Rose's little contest to win a "whimsey" over at What I Made Today, and I won!

The gift I selected was a painted wooden fish on a hand twisted cord. I wove the cord into my braid, and the little fish dangles at the end. It's hard to see the light green cord in the gray hair, but it's there.

Thanks, Rose! I love my little fish.

wooden fish on a braid


if you like this blog, click the +1  

4 comments:

Ann said...

congratulations on the win and such a cute prize

Unknown said...

Congrats from me too. That is a sweet little fish.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Hmm, looks like a Babel Fish. Have you tried holding it up to your ear to see if it translates languages?

Lin said...

Oh, that is a cute fish!! Congrats on the win!