Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. The most recent issue contained Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Weekend with Friends

I have limited internet access until I get home, but I've just had a wonderful weekend with a group I belong to called The Society of Les Voyageurs. 29 of us gathered at a cabin in northern Michigan for skiing, snowshoeing, campfires, singing and lots of food. I'll just share a couple of pictures today. Perhaps more this week.

walkers on a frozen lake

people gathering in a cabin


if you like this blog, click the +1  

5 comments:

rainfield61 said...

No way you can be gaga living such a great life.

This is my benchmark.

Secondary Roads said...

Looks like a wide range of ages in your group. I particularly like the second photo. It has interesting color, texture and composition.

Ann said...

what a fun way to spend the weekend. Looks like a nice cabin.
Love that shot through the pine tree

spinninglovelydays said...

Looks like a fun group, and that second pic is awe-inspiring, esp to me to whom snow is completely alien...

Casey said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin