Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tape Grass Impressions

 
I couldn't stay and enjoy this experience (working), but this was the kind of place I could sit and stare at the water for hours. The way the light plays on the water and makes patterns with the tape grass flowing below it. Everything moving just slightly and always changing.

Here's an un-retouched view. One just can't capture the magic in a still photo.

tape grass

So, I worked on making some magic just for fun. This one isn't changed too much.

tape grass

I like this one a lot. I can see this with less contrast as a background for a book cover.

tape grass

What do you think this one looks like?

tape grass

See Rediscovering Jenks Creek
if you like this blog, click the +1  

5 comments:

rainfield61 said...

These are beautiful arts.

Secondary Roads said...

I like what you've done with your artistic renderings. Now, I'm sitting here thinking of lazy summer afternoons. Thanks ever so much.

Ann said...

I'm like that with fire. I love to sit and watch the flames flicker. I get mesmerized by it.
Those are some very cool images you came up with

Sharkbytes said...

rainfield- I know you see stories in them!

Chuck- lazy afternoons indeed!

Ann- fire and water, yup!

Jenny Woolf said...

Whoo, amazing photos!