Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, November 14, 2014

Hairy and Scary

 
I've been off my usual raw veggies this week, and today felt like having some. Opened the tray and... hello.

Really nice hairy peppers though.

mold

mold

mold

Isn't the natural world amazing? Even when it's a simple mold.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

vanilla said...

oh, well. :-(

rainfield61 said...

That's a trick by the Nature.

Lin said...

Hey, that looks like the refrigerator at work! :)

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay uh oh i think yore pepper eksploded!!! ok bye

Ann Thompson said...

not so good for snack time but it sure does look cool

RNSANE said...

Makes for a great photograph but it made me lose my appetite! I need to lose it on a regular basis.