Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, December 16, 2016

All Quality - No Romance

 
The best I can do today is tell you how happy I was to be done at work this afternoon in time to snowblow the driveway before dark.

driveway in snow

I'm sure this doesn't make your day, but today, for me, it's all I've got. Back to work for the night in a little while.

Oh... the bean soup is much better than I expected. Doesn't taste freezer burned hardly at all!

See Encore
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

being able to get a driveway snowblowed would make my day too. We don't have a snow blower so it's shoveling for us unless someone stops by and plows