Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Somewhere in My Memory

 
I've decided I can't share the videos that just show me looking surly. However, this piece was sung by the choir and some of the soprano chimes from the bell choir accompanied them. This one is good. (These people smile. Be like these people, Joan.)

I have a couple more chances to get video of all of the handbell choir. I think I can borrow a tripod to make it happen. Only one remaining clue what happened to mine. I may have left it in Lyle's truck on the North Dakota trip. Have sent him an email.

Anyway, here is "Somewhere in My Memory" from Home Alone.

soup



It takes a while to produce each video because they have to be converted from what my camera takes to a different format.

In other news...

Remember the pork hocks from freezer day? I made pretty much refrigerator soup, not deluxe. It's not great, but I'll eat it.

soup

Frigid wind here. I had to take the tarp off the snowblower and weigh it down.

See Handbells at St. Joseph's
See Refrigerator Soup- Deluxe
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Very nice, but unusual type of handbells.

Sharkbytes said...

Stew- these are chimes. they are used for the special effect. This piece is primarily about the voices, and the chimes are just enhancement, but the video captured the chimes

Secondary Roads said...

That soup looks particularly yummy.

Ann said...

That soup would work for me