Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, February 11, 2019

No Treadmill at Treadwell

 
I'm now in a little town named Treadwell. It has been a day of rest. I only had to do a couple of little work items.

It's clear and cold, and we liked the little beads on the ice along the edges of Roaring Brook behind the house.

ice with little beads

ice with little beads

We helped a neighbor walk her five huskies twice. It takes two walks twice a day to take them all out for a short lap through town.

walking dogs

Then Marie and I walked a little more to get some extra exercise. Just can't keep me from enjoying those hills!

hills

We also played Upwords, but I forgot to take a picture of that. I won once.

A nice calm day. I slept as late as I wanted and didn't rush through anything. Tomorrow I'll be on the move again.

See Sunday Sampler
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

1 comment:

Ann said...

We all need relaxing days like that every now and then. Love the view in the last picture