Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Sampler

 
This morning we bid goodbye to our hostess for the past two nights. Rebecca graciously allowed us to stay with her, and we hit it off well. Rebecca left, Marie right.

friends

Then Marie and I went to church at St. Mary's in Ballston Spa, NY. Beautiful old church.

St. Mary's Church Ballston Spa
The interior is similar to St. Joseph's near home.

St. Mary's Church Ballston Spa

Then it was back to the mall. I sold a few more books. The best thing was a pet adoption event that was set up right next to me.

Sam the cat got to go to a forever home with Elizabeth.

pet adoption

There were cats and dogs. I don't think this little guy got to take the dog home, but he sure had a good time holding him.

pet adoption

Personally, I liked Odie, a blue heeler. If circumstances were a little different I would have considered adopting him. A really nice dog.

pet adoption

We have now moved to a new location with a friend of Marie's, and I'm whipped till tomorrow.

See Trail Work Day
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

2 comments:

Ann said...

That is a beautiful church.
How fun to have the a pet adoption event right next to you.

Lin said...

Hey, that's great that you made a few sales! Too bad you couldn't take that pup along with you. He sure is a beauty!