As I did the last time I faced this project, I used Bar Keeper's Friend. It does a really good job, but it dries your skin out something fierce. So this time I wore gloves. I scrubbed every inch with the cleanser and a scrub brush, and then rinsed it down good with the hose. Oh yeah... I had to get out the hoses and hook them up to do this job. That is never a favorite task. I only dislike putting them away for the winter more.
You can't really tell much in a photo, but this space looks nice and clean. Actually, it is. The whole trailer is.
I discovered one more place I need to add a little Bondo, and I'm using a piece of sandpaper to remove any last specks of the old paint that are still sticking. It's just a putzy job. Maybe tomorrow I can get it wiped down with the thinner... we'll see. I have a group hike in the morning.
In other news: I worked on book formatting for someone. That took way longer than I expected, but it's done.
|See That Big Hole|