Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Paper Route

 
Hmmm... I get to do the paper route for the next five days while Om goes to be in a wedding. And of course tomorrow is resort cleaning day too.

It rained nearly all day today and was just wonderful! So much cooler it almost felt chilly!

I think maybe I can get to sleep early, so I'm going to bail out, and go to bed. 3 am comes WAY too early.

if you like this blog, click the +1  

3 comments:

vanilla said...

We enjoyed rain, too. What a blessing!

Secondary Roads said...

Wonderful, refreshing rain! I checked the rain gauge this AM. We've received an inch of rain in the past week. Things are greening up. I'll have to mow again. :(

Ann said...

We've had a bit of rain in the past 3 days and it was only low 70's today. I actually wore a jacket when I went outside for my break

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin