Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Last Sunrise

 
No offense, all you morning lovers, but I hope this is the last sunrise I see for a while.

sunrise

I'm sure this theme is getting worn, but I'm going to bed. However, I do not have to get up at 3 am. Omer is home safe and sound. I am not even remotely tempted to be merciful and give him an extra day off.

if you like this blog, click the +1  

4 comments:

betchai said...

this is such a beautiful sunrise picture, love the orange cotton like clouds.

Secondary Roads said...

I don't do morning well. Sunrises much too early this time of year.

vanilla said...

I used to look forward to daybreak. Not so much anymore.

Of course Om will be happy to be back on the route. You are a princess for dealing with it at all!

John Sealander said...

Fabulous sunrise picture. Wish you could see these colors at noon. I'm not much of a morning person...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin