Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Early Morning Magic

 
Just a bit of magic from this morning. Not too tricky, really. Think about it.

streetlight

I spent the morning with a friend, and the rest of the day was quiet. Very nice.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


9 comments:

spinninglovelydays said...

How?!? Was it taken from an upstairs window?

Duxbury Ramblers said...

Saw a similar photo myself yesterday but I was looking through a car windscreen.

rainfield61 said...

And you can hear the Nature sings when it is quite.

eileeninmd said...

Beautifully captured! Happy Sunday and I wish you a great week ahead.

Secondary Roads said...

It took a moment, but yes, I get it. Very nicely done. Love that effect.

Ann said...

Was this taken while waiting for the windshield to defrost in the car?

Jackie said...

Well I definitely guess a window but don't have a clue if it's in the car or not.

The photo is very pretty and yes, magical!

I hope you have a magical week. I also hope the snow lets up so you can make work okay!

Happy Sunday!

Saeed Zia said...

Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest update about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Lin said...

I'm coming back to this after you posted the answer...

VERY cool!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin