Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ground Patterns

 
Today was a work day that ended with a ruined tire, and the need to acknowledge the truth that I need new tires. They will go on tomorrow, and for penance I have to leave at 7:30 to get to the tire place.

However, I loved some of the patterns the frozen ground and dusting of snow made.

frozen leaves

snow on grass

And tomorrow, I will love having new tires. One of these has been noisy since I bought it. Seriously noisy. I will be really glad to have that gone. And driving all these icy back roads will be better.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

5 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

The patterns are very interesting. The tires are a blow to the budget, but a good thing for your personal safety and well being. Don't forget that last part!

Ann said...

I like the ground patterns. Buying tires is not fun. I hate spending all that money on something that isn't fun :)

eileeninmd said...

The patterns are and snow are pretty. I have owned some tires that seemed to be so much louder, I was not sure why. Thanks for the visit and commenting. Have a great evening!

Jackie said...

The ground patterns are lovely. We found some ancient ledge the other day simply filled with shells.

I was already thinking about using them for a post tomorrow and this encourages me to do so.

I don't like buying tires either. Does anyone? But it is one of those things we can't avoid!

vanilla said...

Some people never really give them a thought, but I think new tires are exciting and I am happy for your new acquisition.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin