Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What is She Saying?

 
I know I'm probably asking a lot. I want you to vote for the funniest post of 2012, but this just begs for a great caption if you have any energy left.

cow with tongue out

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

Shelly said...

Why are you staring me?

Secondary Roads said...

Bet you can't lick your nose. I can lick mine!

Jackie said...

Hmmmmm...that salt lick sure does look yummy.

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks! I'll wait another day for more entries before choosing a favorite.

Secondary Roads said...

I ain't lion. Well, did you ever see a lion in the snow? I thought not.

vanilla said...

"She's right behind me, isn't she?"

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin