Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

New England Aster

 
I've shown you these before, done a plant ID and all that. This time, it's just to make you smile. They always make me smile, even if they are purple.

It's always nice to have some things blooming in the fall.

New England Aster

See Fall Wildflower Classic
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Oh, yes, how I love the New England aster … dotting the landscape with cool purple just as everything around her is turning warm. Ya gotta love a contrary! :)

Secondary Roads said...

So that's what they look like. I can understand the smile.

RNSANE said...

Hey, Joan, what's the matter with purple...it's one of my favorite colors!! In fact, my FAVORITE bouquet is yellow roses and purple irises....not that I ever get them! I do hint, however.

Ann said...

I love their purple color. They sure are pretty

Sharkbytes said...

Rose- contrary! Maybe that's why I like it.

Chuck- I'm sure you have them in the fields near you.

Carmen- Sorry, I don't like purple much- well, irises are an exception!

Ann- Another purple lover, you.